With DimaFix pen (without gas) you get perfect adhesion to the bed every time to avoid warping.
Recommended for materials that can be difficult to get to stick/get stuck to bed, e.g. ABS/ASA.
Should be used with heated bed and high temperature materials (works best if heat bed is above 70C)
The adhesion of DimaFix releases when the bed cools down, making the print incredibly easy to remove.
DimaFix is water soluble, so it's easy to clean the bed (with water)
DIMAFIX IS TAILORED FOR 3D PRINTERS WITH FFF TECHNOLOGY AND HEATED BED.
- It provides great grip between plastic and glass, so warping is not a problem even in large ABS parts.
- You will be able to print in all kind of thermoplastic materials.
- The adhesion property will be activated when the Heated Bed's temperature is higher than 50ºC.
- While the bed is hot the adhesive effect will be working even in large prints.
- When the Heated Bed's temperature goes down (40-50ºC) the adhesion effect disappears and the model will be easily detached.
- It is soluble so it is easy to clean only with water.
- It has a long useful life (more than 100 uses).
The first layers of the printing process will be fixed with Dimafix at the hot Heated Bed in the point where the party will be printing. This action avoids unintended effects or warping. Once the printing process is ending and the Heated Bed's temperature is below 50ºC the model can be removed without any effort from the bed and no tools that would damage the party that are required.