3DO Dyse Kamera - Sony 4K (Kun kamera)
Efter at have set en masse seje videoer af DIY dyse kameraer...
Besluttede vi os for at lave et rigtigt "Dyse Kamera" til 3D-printere.
- 1x Dyse Kamera 4K [email protected] [email protected]
Se mere på:
4K (Sony IMX258)
-20°C TO 60°C
-40°C TO 80°C
*Focus distance from the back side of the camera to the object is set to 34.5mm
(it’s possible to change the focus distance by rotating the lens. Note the lens is glued in place, so new glue needs to be applied after adjusting)
**Though this is the camera rating we tested it in a 70C heat chamber for 24hrs without any issues.
FPC (Ribbon between sensor and PCB) is rated at 225C. In the 120C heat chamber, the lens housing started to deform (we may change the housing material for the next version)
Contributors that made this project possible, a big thanks to you all!
CAD Design & Testing
- Olof Ogland (Known from Bondtech)
- Kenneth Munkholt (VZ Community)
- Dennis Jespersen (From RatRig Community)
Software Development & Testing
- Meteyou (Mainsail founder)
- KwadFan (Crowsnest founder)
- Rogerlz(Crowsnest Tester)
- Mitsuma (From RatRig Community)
- Joao Barros (From RatRig Community)