- Ikke på lager
Voron V0.1 Kit By LDO
Det berømte Voron V0.1 Kit fra LDO (printede dele ikke inkluderet)
Kvalitets dele hele vejen igennem, heriblandt komplet færdiglavet ledningsnet, se alle inkluderet dele i kittet under BOM længere nede på siden.
Rammen fås i sort eller rød
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - That's right, no more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
- Linear Rail Mounting Bar - Our kit includes 5 custom 7H size linear rail mounting bar to secure the linear rails onto the extrusions, (no need to fiddle with tiny m2 nuts on a thin plastic part)
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our supplementary wiring guide here.
- Two Types of Nuts - We've included both black oxide hex nuts and stainless square nuts in our kit, use whichever type you prefer.
- Partially Threaded Screws - The small pack of partially threaded SHCS screws (M3x30/x35) are for the mini-afterburner, they help reduce wear on the Guidler and Latch parts.
- Hex Wrenches - We found that 1.5mm hex wrenches wear out easily, so we threw in a bunch of them. However, you should definitely still buy a set of good quality hex wrenches.
- Threadlocker - Rev. A kits include a small tube of threadlocker for use on grub(set) screws. Starting from Rev. B, a separate bag of set screws with precoated threadlocker is included.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- RTV Glue - Rev. A kits include a tube of RTV glue for securing the heatpad to the aluminium build plate. Check out this great video by Nero3D for assembling a safe build plate. Starting from Rev. B, build plates will ship partially assembled with the heatpad and RTV glue pre-applied.
BOM (Kittet inkludere...)
Build Plate & Parts Drag Chain, 7x7mm 1 Aluminum Build Plate, 120x120mm Cast Aluminum 1 Keenovo Silicone Heater, 100x100mm, 24VDC 60W, w/ Thermal Fuse 1 Die Springs, Yellow, 8x4x20mm 3 LDO Flex Plate, 120x120mm, Double Side PEI Coated 1 LDO Flex Plate, 120x120mm, Single Side Smooth PEI 1 Rubber Magnetic Pad, 120x120mm 1 Thumb Nut, M3, SS304 3 Electronics & Wiring DC/DC Buck Converter, 24V to 5V 1 Raspberry Pi 3B+ 1 MicroSD Card, 16G 1 Blower Fan, 3010, 24V 2 Axial Fan, 3006, 5V 1 AC Inlet 1 Fuse, Slow Blow, 250VAC 2A 2 Heat Cartridge, 24V 50W 1 Thermistor, NTC 100K B3950 1 LDO V0.1 Cable Kit (pre-cut&wired) 1 Bowden Tubing, 4x3mm 1 Zip Ties, 3x150mm 100 Fasteners, Tools & Misc Shim Washer, 6x3x0.5mm 38 Hex Nut, M2 60 Hex Nut, M3 130 Square Nut, M3 110 Lock Nut, M3 6 Machine Screw, BHCS, M2x6 75 Machine Screw, FHCS, M2x6 12 Machine Screw, SHCS, M2x8 12 Machine Screw, BHCS, M2.5x6 6 Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x6 63 Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x8 110 Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x10 28 Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x12 28 Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x16 6 Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x25 12 Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x30 12 Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x35 33 Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x40 12 Self-tapping Screw, M2x10 17 T Nut, 15x5.4x1.5 2 Brass Heatset Insert, M3x5x4 60 LDO customized Brass Heatset Insert Tool (Solder Tip) 1 3M VHB Tape 1 Rubber Feet, 14x11x9mm 4 Magnets, Neodymium, Round, 6x3mm 10 Drill bit, 2mm 1 Hex Wrench, 1.5mm 3 Hex Wrench, 2mm 1 Hex Wrench, 2.5mm 1 Frame Kit LDO V0 Frame kit (Color options: Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Orange, Gold) 1 Linear Rail Kit LDO customized Linear Rail Mounting Bar for V0.1 5 LDO Stainless Steel Linear Rail Kit 5xLDO-SLR7H-150Z0 1 Motor Kit LDO V0.1 Motor Kit, Teflon coated Z motor leadscrew shaft. 1 LDO Anti Backlash Nut, POM, Tr8X8 1 Panels Side Panel 211mm x 229mm x 3mm Acrylic, Clear 2 Front Door 212mm x 239mm x 3mm Acrylic, Clear 1 Rear Panel 212mm x 248mm x 3mm Acrylic, Matte Black 1 Mid panel 170mm x 230mm x 3mm Acrylic, Matte Black 1 Motor Panel 37mm x 122mm x 3mm Acrylic, Matte Black 1 Deck Panel 172mm x 209mm x 3mm Acrylic, Matte Black 1 TopHat Front/Rear Panel 2mm Acrylic, Clear 2 TopHat Side Panel 2mm Acrylic, Clear 2 TopHat Top Panel 2mm Acrylic, Clear 1 Toolhead & Motion Original Bondtech Drive Gear Kit 1 Teflon Tube, 4x2mm 1 Thumb Screw Assembly 1 Bearing, MR85 2 Bearing, F623-RS 24 Pulley 2GT 20T (6mm wide) (5mm bore) 2 Gates Belt, 2GT RF, 6mm 4 meter Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x30, Partially Threaded 2 Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x35, Partially Threaded 3 PSU Meanwell LRS-150-24 1 Controller Bigtreetech SKR mini E3 (v2) 1 Power Cord C13 Power Cord, 1.5 meter 1 Hotend
Phaetus DragonFly BMO Hotend (Please don't use the SCHC M2.5x6 in the hotend kit,
and use the BHCS M2.5x6 from hardware kit for mounting)
1 N/A PVC Wire Duct, 20Wx25H-mm 330mm
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_0_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when the manual is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has a ton of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- The stock LDO kits include 2mm tophat panels, all other panels are 3mm (see supplementary print guide).However, some vendors will include their own unique panels, check with your vendor.
- The Z axis cable chain may include more links than needed. When installing, move the build plate to the most most position, then fit the cable chain and remove links as needed. Beware, if your cable chain is too long, it may interfere with Z homing!
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to make wiring your printer a breeze.
- Nuts in 1515 Extrusions - See our short guide here for tips on handling nuts in 1515 aluminium extrusions.